Sunday 17 September 2017

Jewellery for all

Not sure what's up with Etsy today, but its not letting me upload any pictures, so am not able to add any new listings. This is disappointing but hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I've just realised I haven't added Twitter to my web-links over there on the right-hand side. Oops! Better get on that!

I'm pleased to see that London Fashion Week kicked off with The Curve Catwalk For those who haven't seen this, its fashion for the larger ladies. And why not? Everyone has the right to nice clothes and jewellery without feeling embarrassed about it.

A lot of my jewellery is suitable for plus-sized girls. I have stretch bracelets, long necklaces, and I'm always on the lookout for ways to adjust sizes so that more people can wear the designs and a few pieces are specifically designed for larger (or smaller!) people to wear.

This brings me to something I've been meaning to say here. While I prefer not to make jewellery to order, I am open to suggestions and requests. If there is something you would like to see, feel free to drop comments on this post. If you require something that isn't mainstream – you're looking for petite, plus-sized, trans, or have some kind of physical difficulty or preference, it could be worth getting in touch as its quite possible that I might be able to help.

Rose Bay Jewellery is made for fun, and I think everyone should have the chance to have fun wearing it.

Oh, and by the way - this will cheer you all up - did you know that its only 97 days to Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment