Monday 18 January 2016

This post is mine!

I have reinstated the 'featured items' panel at the top of my Etsy shop. It is fun to do these sometimes as I can choose a theme to play with, and the one I have chosen for this is 'Dinosaurs'. As a taster, how about this amusing necklace that I call 'Mine!”



I have made some more earrings and a summer bracelet today, and once we get some pictures taken of the new items I can see about posting them!

Stones trivia:
Sapphires are generally regarded as being blue, but they can in fact be lots of different colours. However, technically, there is no such thing as a red sapphire – that would be called a ruby.

I'm told that my poem went down well on my last post! I would like to do more of them, and I also love quotes of all kinds, so expect to see those popping up too!

I'm off now but I'll leave you with a really well-known quote from my favourite film:

“I'll be back!”

No comments:

Post a Comment