Sunday 3 January 2016

Happy 2016!


Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great Christmas? I had some lovely presents, including some jewellery-related ones. Unusually for a box-aholic, there were no new plastic boxes(!) but I did have some smashing books and tools, so that should oil my inspiration wheels! 

My Etsy shop is back up after the short pre-christmas break, and I will soon start updating my Instagram page as well.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment