Monday 17 August 2015

New traffic?


It looks like I’m getting more traffic here lately, so, ‘Hello!’ For the benefit of the new folks – hopefully I won’t scare anybody away!  - I’ll share my thoughts for the inspiration behind my jewellery.

We all know that there is lots of jewellery around – but that’s okay, because there are lots of people who wear it, too! And I figure there is plenty for everyone. When you look at jewellery sites, what do you see? Beautiful creations, yes, some fabulous designs, yes, gorgeous-but-expensive items, diamonds, classy… yes, all of those. But it seems to me that often, one thing is lacking from the designs, and that’s a sense of fun. We ladies like to adorn ourselves, and why not? It helps to show our personalities, our sense of style, or our uniqueness. Why not wear something that also makes you smile? This is what I like to make. That’s not to say I don’t make simple, pretty, or classy stuff, I do. I love to put my own slant on Steampunk,


 




Gothic, 


 Seasonal, 

  
Pretty

 
Or just downright daft.

 

Many of the things I make are one-of-a-kind items. That’s because I enjoy making them, and wouldn’t if I had some kind of production line going.

I like to think you’ll have fun here with me, whether you buy anything or not. Its always more fun in numbers!


No comments:

Post a Comment