Sunday 25 January 2015

Steampunk bottles


I've just made a super new ethnic necklace, and just need to take some pictures so that I can list it. I changed the featured items in my Etsy shop to Steampunk as I’ve sold a lot of those items lately. How about these cute earrings? They’re made with real watch parts, and if you shake the jar gently, they do move around inside!



My husband and I went for a walk this morning – it was cold but crisp and dry and it was nice walking along the seafront. They have a new-ish craft centre down there, but its outdoors and was closed today. It’s still too early in the season, I suppose.

I’ve got some new jewellery ideas I want to try out tomorrow and I’m experimenting with wire work at present. I’ve had some interesting results so far, and can’t wait to try some other ideas.

I’ve also got lots of new products lining up for the shop and I hope to start listing them this week – so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment