Tuesday 4 November 2014

Tuesday quickie


Yesterday I did some Christmas shopping, which went quite well, although trudging around in the pouring rain was a trifle damp. Unfortunately it meant that I didn’t get much making done; Today I did finish a couple of necklaces – and another looks a bit plain so I’m going to have to think about how to improve it. Oh, and I picked up  my new glasses this afternoon so hopefully I can see those fiddly little connections better!

I had to laugh last week – on returning from the shops, the car coming from the other direction pulled up in the road, honking their horn. Why? There was a pheasant sitting obstinately in the road, looking really disgruntled and his attitude clearly said he was not moving…!

Hee… I love living in the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment