Sunday 2 November 2014

November already?




I don’t know what the weather is like where you are, but its cold and wintry here. And it's been so nice all week – kinda freaky for October but nice all the same. It’s been lovely just to stay in and work on my projects this weekend!

I try – with varying degrees of success - to spend some time on Saturday making things, trying things out, organising my supplies and generally involving myself in my craft. Yesterday I finished a new bracelet and a necklace, and played around with a couple of prototypes and some upcoming new lines. One of these is a beaded necklace that I’m trying to figure out, and when I do, I’ll share the result with you!

Every Sunday I change the featured items on my Etsy shop and I try to give the selection some kind of common theme. For this week, I’m focusing on ‘animals’ – how about these cutie earrings?






No comments:

Post a Comment