Sunday 26 October 2014

It's coming together


So…. Now the blog is starting to take shape, what kind of things are you going to find here?

Some of you know that I make jewellery and I have an Etsy Shop. Not surprisingly, there will be jewellery-related talk here but I wanted this blog to be more than just ‘Here is my latest creation’.

I’d like to expand the focus of the blog to include all kinds of jewellery and craft posts, funny stories, projects I’ve been involved in, interesting things I’ve found to share with you. In addition, I intend to do some extra information and other pages to give newcomers to my blog some reason to come back.

I hope you do return, BTW. It’ll be kinda lonely sitting here by myself and I simply can’t drink all that tea…

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment